YoYottaID launches at NABPosted April 4th, 2013
You may have seen our preview of YoYottaID at the IBC show last year.
Our idea is that a single product can organise your media workflow in production and post.
There are other products that do this either electronically or physically, but none that operate simply and combine both into one like YoYottaID.
At IBC the media backup software was in preview and the metadata was stored in a local database which limited sharing. We had our unique YoYottaID stickers to physically identify media, but the stickers could only be scanned using our iPhone app.
We got a lot of interest and great feedback and went back to incorporate this into the design of YoYottaID. The release of YoYottaID has been tested extensively on location and in post houses worldwide.
Here are the main features.
- Fast, secure backup of camera media
- Easy full or selective importing of media from shuttle or client drives
- Local and cloud based database of media metadata
- Archive of media to LTFS tapes
- Globally unique YoYottaID stickers made of durable plastic to identify assets
- The YoYottaID stickers are available at low cost and include cloud hosting of metadata
- Receive alerts when the YoYottaID is scanned by other users.
- Scan, track and manage physical media using many different smartphones and tablets
- Affordable YoYottaID software starts at $250